BALLOONS & TUNES PACKAGE
HOT AIR EXPEDITIONS + THE MUSICAL INSTRUMENT MUSEUM
To reserve this package, select the Balloons & Tunes add on option when completing your reservation.
Two of Arizona’s Most Popular Attractions offer a spectacular fun-filled package
Hot Air Expeditions Rated
“Best Ballooning in Phoenix”
– Fodor’s Travel, 26 years
MIM ranked the #1 Attraction in Phoenix on TripAdvisor
BALLOONS & TUNES PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Take your senses for a ride with a half-day excursion from Hot Air Expeditions and the Musical Instrument Museum! Your day begins at sunrise with the hot air ballooning experience of a lifetime, where you are treated to soaring over the breathtaking Sonoran Desert in the oldest form of aviation, a true feast for your eyes and adventurous spirit. Our full experience including a post-flight champagne toast, gourmet breakfast and balloonist’s ceremony ensues, and before you know it, you are off to the next portion of your tour.
Your Hot Air Expeditions driver transfers you from the desert to the Musical Instrument Museum, where the second part of your day begins. With vouchers for admission and lunch in tow, guests embark on a musical journey using wireless technology for a self-guided tour that is entertaining, interactive, and engaging. The MIM showcases over 6,500 instruments and objects from 200 countries and territories, and with the audio and video segments, you will hear, see, and feel the creative spirit of the musicians as they play their instruments. Within the museum, there are exhibits that pay tribute to musicians who have touched the lives of many, and feature an expansive collection of instruments from famous performers such as Maroon 5, Taylor Swift, Elvis Presley, and more in the Artist Gallery. Your half-day tour caps off with lunch in MIM’s award-winning Café Allegro, which serves a menu of great-tasting global and local foods prepared daily, using fresh ingredients, followed by return transfers.
Hot Air Balloon Tour Includes:
- Hot air balloon inflation viewing
- 45-60 minute hot air balloon flight
- Post-flight champagne balloonist’s ceremony
- Catered breakfast from Vincent’s on Camelback restaurant
- Commemorative flight certificate to take home
- Transfers from the Deer Valley Airport to the MIM (roundtrip hotel transfers available for an additional fee)
MIM Tour Includes:
- State-of-the-art wireless headset and headphones for a self-guided tour that is entertaining, interactive, and fun
- Lunch voucher for MIM’s award-winning Café Allegro
- Transfers from the MIM to the Deer Valley Airport (roundtrip hotel transfers available for an additional fee)
*MIM’s special exhibition tickets are sold separately.
To Book This Package
Select the Balloons & Tunes Package add on option when reserving your Phoenix Morning Hot Air Balloon Ride for $60 per person.
*2024 Rate: +$75 per person