UPDATED: March 21, 2020
After much thought + deliberation, in an effort to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we have made the tough decision to close temporarily from March 23, 2020 – March 31, 2020.
Our intention is to resume operations on April 1, 2020, barring any mandated closures.
Our customer + staff wellbeing is the absolute most important thing to us, and we feel that this temporary closure is the best way to ensure everyone stays healthy during these unprecedented times.
In the meantime, please keep in touch! We all need to come together, especially in challenging times.
Until we meet again, be kind + stay well!
MARCH 17, 2020:
Anyone else feel like this?
The past few weeks have been a whirlwind for us all, with changes happening daily that effect how we live our everyday lives. Our staff + customer wellbeing is the most important thing to us, and we are taking extra precautions to ensure our hot air balloon tours are as safe + sanitary as possible, so you can still have an adventure and disconnect, knowing you are in good hands.
The following practices are currently in place for all hot air balloon tours, allowing guests to adventure responsibly.
- All community surfaces are disinfected before and after each flight, including the hot air balloon basket + balloon equipment, and vehicles used to transport customers + staff.
- Hand sanitizer is available to guests + staff in all Hot Air Expeditions vehicles, as well as at the post-flight celebration.
- We have limited our capacity to carrying a maximum of 10 passengers per hot air balloon, providing extra distance and comfort for our guests.
- We have implemented a flexible cancellation policy, as we know plans can change at a moment’s notice. If your travel plans have been affected by the Coronavirus you can cancel your reservation at any time, free of charge.
- As always, staff members + guests are asked to wash/sanitize their hands frequently, and if you do not feel well to please stay home.
- Private hot air balloon rides are still available, should you wish to enjoy a smaller group setting.
We so appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to provide adventure + memories to last a lifetime, even during challenging times.
PS: we can all use more smiles! Get more relatable memes below!